Trackerdetect Legal Guide
Trackerdetect Legal Guide describes:
- the legal duties (GDPR, ePD etc) site owners have when Trackers are on site owners’ sites, and
- actions site owners can take to comply with such legal duties.
GDPR Consent Guide
GDPR Consent Guide provides a general introduction to how controllers (site and app owners) can meet the GDPR requirements for:
- the Consent Request,
- the Consent Dialogue,
- who provides the Consent Request, and
- when to provide the Consent Request.
We will soon publish special guides for the following:
- ePrivacy Directive and ePrivacy Regulation.
- the obligation to demonstrate consent for single controllers and joint controllers.
- the Consent Event Record and DPA inspection of Consent Event Record.
- representation of consent requests by icons, flowcharts, stickmen etc.
- accessible information for low-visioned and no-visioned.
- where to provide consent requests (Privacy Settings Dashboard with user account, in context where data are collected, pop-up nudging, for cookies, on each URL, etc).
- Consent Dialogue design and architecture (privacy by design, GDPR Art 25) with UX/UI requirements and best in class design.
- When and how to refresh consent.
- Consent Analytics.
- Signalling Consent Events.
- Consent Receipts.
- Where/how users exercise their rights, including Subject Access Request to see Consent Event History, Withdraw consent, Object to direct marketing, Object to legitimate interest, Notify Notify 3rd parties of users’ request to rectify or erase data or restrict processing, etc.
- Signatu technology for Opt-out of Legitimate Interest.
- which information (content) must be provided to data subjects (end users), and
- how information (quality, understandability and accessibility) must be provided to data subjects (end users).