You may order, access and use our Services Under this Agreement.
2 Meaning of terms
Unless otherwise defined in this Agreement, all capitalized terms used in this Agreement will have the meanings given to them on the definitions page.
3 Legal relationship
- Our Service Offerings do not constitute any legal advice.
- The relationship between you and us does not establish or constitute any attorney-client relationship.
- Our services are for companies only.
- Consumers are prohibited from buying our services.
- Companies must indicate to us whether the company is in the EU or not.
- EU companies must communicate to us their VAT identification number before the Trial period ends.
4 Provision, access and use
Via a network, you can access and use our Service Offerings, as you agree to in Annex 8.
5 Data Security
We reasonably secure the processing of your Content, as you agree to in Annex 2.
6 Personal data
In order to perform our Services, we process your personal data, as you agree to in Annex 4.
7 Trial Period
We offer a Trial Period at no charge, as you agree to in Annex 3.
8 Fees and Payment
- When the Trial Period ends, we will automatically charge you, except if you already cancelled by unsubscribing.
- You pay by debit or credit card, and taxes/fees may be added to our prices, as you agree to in Annex 5.
- We issue to you invoices for our supply of services to you.
- We make invoices available to you by electronic means.
Your current order Term will automatically renew for an equal order Term, except if you or we end the Services, as you agree to in Annex 11.
You and we can terminate this Agreement, as described in Annex 6.
If you breach this Agreement or the law, then we can suspend your use of the Service, as you agree to in Annex 7.
12 Your warranties
You warrant that:
- You have full legal power, authority and ability to enter into, and grant the rights under this Agreement,
- you will comply with the obligations under this Agreement,
- your grant of rights under this Agreement will not violate anyone’s rights, and
- you will not disclose Confidential Information without a separate, signed confidentiality agreement.
13 Our warranties
We warrant that:
- we have full legal power, authority and ability to enter into, and grant the rights under this Agreement, and,
- we will comply with the obligations under this Agreement.
14 Confidential information
If Confidential Information is exchanged in connection with this Agreement, the applicable confidentiality agreement is subject to this Agreement.
- Our Service Offerings are provided “AS IS”.
- We make no representations and disclaim all warranties regarding the Service Offerings or third party content, except:
- to the extent prohibited by law, or
- to the extent that mandatory laws apply, and
- to the extent expressly set out in this Agreement.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, as you agree to in Annex 9.
Our liability is limited, as you agree to in Annex 10.
18 Force Majeure
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
19 Communication between Parties
Both parties agree to use the Notification Email Address for communication between us and you, as you agree in Annex 12.
You agree that any assignment or transfer of this Agreement without our prior written consent will be void.
21 Entire Agreement
This Terms of Service and its Annexes and additional applicable Attachments and additional applicable Transaction Documents and Data Processing Agreement (if applicable) and Joint Controller Agreement (if applicable) are the entire Agreement regarding transactions under this Terms of Service (together, the “Agreement”).
22 Interpretation of Conflicting Terms
The Agreement supersede any course of dealing, discussions or representations between the parties, and shall be understood, as you agree in Annex 13.
- We are an independent contractor.
- We are not your agent, joint venturer, partner, or fiduciary.
- Our Business Partners who use or make available our Services are independent from us and unilaterally determine their prices and terms. We are not responsible for their actions, omissions, statements, or offerings.
24 Acceptance of Agreement
You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement by:
- clicking the “I Accept” button or the checkbox presented with these terms,
- signing the Agreement by hand,
- using any of the Service Offerings, or
- making any payment for the Service Offerings.
25 Modifications to Agreement
We may modify the Agreement at any time by posting a modified Agreement at our website 🔗 https://www.signatu.com/, as you agree in Annex 14.
26 Dispute Resolution, Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- You agree to solve disputes, as you agree in Annex 15.
If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, you agree that the remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.